Monday 30 June 2014

I'm coming back!

Hello lovely followers!

Exciting announcement time - I have decided to restart and rejuvenate 'alittlebitofme'! Restart as in 'start writing for again' and rejuvenate as in 'revamp/restyle and make more current.' It is something I have been wanting to do for months and months, but as a final year student at University I had very little time to dedicate to the venture. I had an intense work schedule mixed with heartbreak and illness which took over my life - any blogging I had done would have been rushed and done for the sake of it. And I wanted to do it properly, no half measures.

But now, after three years, I have finished my BA Linguistics degree (with a first woop!!) and have all the time in the world to dedicate to restarting my blog and to start writing again. This summer I am working in retail in Cornwall, and trying to decide what I want to do with the rest of my life (or at least the next year!), and I want a 'constant' outlet to spend my time over!

This blog was my first social media venture into the unknown world of followers, posts and views, and I still feel very positive about the name and the idea. So that is my reasoning as to why I wish to continue with alittlebitofme and not start a new blog, it's my little baby that needs to grow up and become a first class version of her former self (like me I suppose ;) ). I'm going to continue to drive this blog along some of the same roads it used to frequent, such as fashion and opinion, but I am moving any food and recipe posts to my sister blog Fearless Food and Recipes.

So to start off, with Glastonbury just finished kicking off the festival spirit for the summer, I wanted to post a few pictures of festival fashion that I have picked out myself for a festival I shall be going to in Cornwall called Boardmasters. Enjoy! Comment below where your favourite clothes shop is to get summery things!

E xxx




P.S. I do shop at other places than just Primark, promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments you lovely people :)