Saturday 18 February 2012

new day :)

Hi lovely followers :)

Firstly, I wanted to apologise a little bit for the intensity of my last post, I wanted to write down my feelings at the time and I probably should not have blogged them so deeply! But, I'm a bit more sure of life now, so I'm going to get back on track with properly blogging :)

During drinks with my friend last night, she told me about a book that she is writing, which got me thinking about writing a book myself. I have always wanted to do it but thought I wasn't a good enough writer, but I think I'm pretty good at doing something when I have motivation, and more importantly, a good idea! So I've been cracking on with that this morning, sort of at the expense of my uni work but that can't be helped!

Also, I've been so into baking recently, and have developed a recipe for a one minute vegan chocolate mug cake (kind of unsure of the order of the adjectives atm :P )! I found the idea a while ago, but never thought I could create a vegan version - but I finally perfected it this morning and its SO DAMN GOOD! It's quite fun having to find ways to make recipes vegan (I'm not really vegan vegan as I eat meat, just don't eat dairy products and eggs) and I have a pretty good book of my recipes already forming! An idea for a next book maybe - a recipe book!

Hope everyone is good, more outfit and baking posts coming soon!

Emily :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, please share the recipe! Hope you're doing okay now, I've been meaning to write a book for years but can never seen to properly organise myself! Maybe after university! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog:) love your photos, you have so beautiful long bonde hair:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments you lovely people :)