Sunday 5 June 2011

Bye holiday :(

Hi everyone :)

Today is the last day of my final half-term holiday EVER - a very sad day (kinda.)
This holiday has been filled with lots of revision, days spent working in a little jewellery shop where i live, baking, seeing my girls and spending time with my family :)

Aaand, i have finallly got round to uploading some of my own photos for the blog!



My yummy cupcakes naaammm



Some photo's taken at a nearby National Trust garden

Hopefully, this week i will get round to taking a few of my prom dress! I'm just a bit hesitent because i'm not sure which shoes to wear - maybe i will put up a few photos and ask your advice :)

So, happy last day of holidays :)
Xxx

5 comments:

  1. god, i want cupcakes, now!
    and i reeally don't want half term to end, either! it means more exams and stress:(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! those fun days pass so fast! = )
    Cute/tasty photos!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm those cupcakes look tasty! I wish I was good/ could be bothered with baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mhmmm looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty photos!

    cute blog :D

    Xx
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!

    http://JayStrut.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments you lovely people :)